Free From: the Past, Present & Future.
To mark our 10th edition of The Allergy & Free From Show – Europe’s largest event for the free from market – we are doing something very special.
Date: Friday 5 July 2019
Time: 11:00 – 13:30
Location: The Allergy & Free From Show 2019
Venue: London Room, Olympia Grand, Olympia London
Target: Retailers, buyers, wholesaler, distributors, food service and hospitality professionals.
‘Free From: the Past, Present & Future’ will see a selection of bona fide industry pioneers offer their personal views on a remarkable decade within the ever-expanding free from market, as well as debate the key challenges and opportunities, going forward.
This free-to-attend, two-hour business seminar is for trade-only and will take place on Friday 5 July, onsite at Olympia London during The Allergy & Free From Show’s opening day.
For a big conversation, you need big names: we have curated an incredible group of panelists:
• Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne: Founder, Genius Gluten Free
• Michelle Berriedale-Johnson, Founder, Foods Matter & Free From Awards
• Chris Hook, Head of Marketing, Warburtons
• Simon Wright, Founder, OF+ Consulting (Chair)
This conference is free but it will be oversubscribed. Early seat reservation therefore essential and ONLY available to industry players in retail, food service, wholesale / distribution or manufacturing.
- REGISTER NOW - (select 'a Member of Trade' option for conference registration)