The only reason to undertake any form of marketing is to create sales. All marketing activity must eventually result in increased sales, period.
Of course, the question is not ‘why do marketing’ it is ‘how do I achieve marketing excellence?’ and ‘where do I invest my hard-earned marketing cash to ensure that it delivers the greatest return?’. You don’t want marginal increases you want sustained growth and greater profits.
So back to the question of why exhibit ?
You know that going to visit your mum, dad or friend, sitting down and having a cup of tea with them is incomparably better than phoning them up. In our consumer lives, on the big purchases, we always see before we buy. Ever bought or rented a home without seeing it first?
The same principle applies in business, maybe even more so… you need to:
– Look your customer in the eye
– Show your passion and expertise
– Explain why your product is simply the best
– Convey your excitement and professionalism
– Get your product in the hand or mouth of the customer, they need to touch, see, taste and smell your product.
How can you all do all of this if you are not face to face? People buy from people.
It doesn’t matter if you are a small or large business, face to face is the best marketing channel that can deliver on every single sales & marketing goal.
Don’t just exhibit, exhibit brilliantly.
It doesn’t matter how good (or bad) you are at exhibiting, you will only be successful if the organisers deliver the right visitors.
Retailers, supermarkets, health stores, department stores, catering, food, hoteliers, restaurateurs, café owners, wholesalers, distributors, exporters, manufacturers, business services and health practitioners.
– They have a combined spend of over 100 million on freefrom, natural, organic, vegetarian, vegan and allergy living products.
– The only reason they come to the show is to source free from, natural and allergy living products.
– They are a highly specialised, highly targeted audience interested in your product.